So you’re in Vegas – or you’re coming here very soon right? – and you want to play some table games but either you’re not sure how to play or are a bit intimidated by the whole thing? Fear no more! In Caesars Entertainment’s ongoing series of “how to play” gaming videos, I cover all the basics of how to play blackjack in just four minutes.
Personally, I love playing Blackjack. It’s a lot of fun, the action is fast, and you don’t need to be a pro to have a great time and win.
Here’s my quick tip list:
- Split a pair of 8’s or a pair of Aces into two separate hands; you have a better chance to win.
- Always assume the dealer’s face down card is a 10.
- If you have a 10 or 11, consider doubling down; especially if the dealer is showing 6 or less.
- Remember, the dealer is your friend. If you aren’t sure what to do, just ask!
- Oh yeah, have fun! That’s what Blackjack is all about.